You haven't verified your email yet. Would you like to resend the email?

Follow us on:

Muscle Forums » General - News Problems Suggestions » Empty speech bubble in messages

Originating Post: Empty speech bubble in messages
Respond to topic
dogstar

Joined: 02/18/15
5 topics, 226 replies
Just a (muscle)bear in London, UK. 2015 winner of Mister Bulge.

Visit dogstar's page
permalink

I was sending messages OK until a few days ago and now when I click send all I see is an empty speach bubble. Anyone else having the same problem?

Replies

dogstar

Joined: 02/18/15
5 topics, 226 replies
Just a (muscle)bear in London, UK. 2015 winner of Mister Bulge.

Visit dogstar's page
Reply permalink

I worked it out!

I mentioned a baned word in the massage (the name of a cross platform messenger) so the whole message was redacted.

I will learn to behave Wink

shaunAdmin

Joined: 01/08/15
26 topics, 79 replies
This user hasn't written an About Me description yet.

Visit shaunAdmin's page
Reply permalink
dogstar said:
I worked it out! I mentioned a baned word in the massage (the name of a cross platform messenger) so the whole message was redacted. I will learn to behave

Can you give me a hint?  We actually no longer ban the s k y p e word - did you post private info about someone?

mclouso

Joined: 05/17/15
637 topics, 1720 replies
I love two things. Muscle and Cat. Sorry, I already taken! Hehe P.S For models, I hope you guys use SkyJocks. I am into it :)

Visit mclouso's page
Reply permalink
shaunAdmin said:
Can you give me a hint?  We actually no longer ban the s k y p e word - did you post private info about someone?

Oh so s k y p e word is baned. This happened to me once when i ask a model to use skype (regarding skyjocks) hehe

dogstar

Joined: 02/18/15
5 topics, 226 replies
Just a (muscle)bear in London, UK. 2015 winner of Mister Bulge.

Visit dogstar's page
Reply permalink
shaunAdmin said:
Can you give me a hint?  We actually no longer ban the s k y p e word - did you post private info about someone?

No private info.

I was thinking of an easier way to share workout routines with another member and asked if they used

"what $ app"

When I tried again without reference to the cross platform messenger my message was sent OK.

sdawg

Joined: 02/13/15
4 topics, 7 replies
Reply permalink
dogstar said:
No private info. I was thinking of an easier way to share workout routines with another member and asked if they used "what $ app" When I tried again without reference to the cross platform messenger my message was sent OK.

testing 1 2 3testing 1 2 3

dogstar

Joined: 02/18/15
5 topics, 226 replies
Just a (muscle)bear in London, UK. 2015 winner of Mister Bulge.

Visit dogstar's page
Reply permalink
sdawg said:
testing 1 2 3

What is the "14 melon cat" about Sdawg?

Replies: 6
1
Page: 1 of 1

Male Live Muscle Cams & Muscle Fans

Menu
night view